BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Very Tired :/


Well to start things off YES iam tired, and yes even though Im tired I did do quit a bit of work. LOL I wasnt that tired, but I didnt lie about working. Today I updated Matts and my team page about the demo. I also submitted a blog prompt on the MyCivicEngagement, and I had answered the required blog prompt question. Also I did go through many Function blogs and put in my opinion of their game Ideas. Besides that I tried helping Matt as much as I could with programming, but I couldnt do anything besides putting my intake on some questions and etc. Well im trying to post a funny pic each B day so heres on right NOW!!!

3 comments:

  1. I liked your blog great work keep on doing what you where helping Matt with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you did do a lot and that was a very busy day for me as well. The demo was submitted just so you know. Also, I'm loving the pictures, always make me laugh. Good job keeping up with the MyCivicEngagement site, because without you I'd probably forget about it in the midst of everything else. Great blog :D

    ReplyDelete