
Well its the end of the WORLD!!!! I actually had homework for Globaloria.... well not necessarily but it was work at home!!!! Well I wouldn't have homework if our computer server wouldn't of crashed, so I thought I could stay up to pace by doing a little of work..... Today or earlier today I basically did as much work as I could without doing it on the computer, meaning I did some paper work for the Game.... yeah thats right I started working on the Game!! Besides that I posted a blog prompt early and answered the prompt for this weeks Civics blog.. I might here in a few min. comment on some blogs, but it depends on if I have any work provided by mom... :D O" and part of fixing up my blog heres a photo dealing with the up coming election 2012!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment