
Well (wow I just noticed I always start of my blog like that lol) today was just like I put as the title... we just went over anything that needs to be checked like our game ideas in general, or our blogs. O" we actually did do more then that, but like my last blog states I did do homework.... or something close to it. Also Matt and I just added some more info that should be put into the game like statistic wise. Besides that I was fixing up the map for our game, and Matt is or was SUPOSED to scan it and color it..... Well as planned I have a pic that deals with politics.... its not really related to the Electoral process, but it does deal with politics....
Heyy great blog I liek ur pics there great add some vieos to make it more interresting mabe but g2gzzzzzzzzzz ttyl comment me back
ReplyDelete