BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Function Blog: 3/11/10

This is a reply back to The Smarties, Sandy River MS.
(Secretary of State)-duties of this office depend on the constitution and laws of the particular state, but they often include responsibility for overseeing elections within the state.
(Secretary of Treasury)-Is in charge of finance and monetary matters.
(Secretary of Defence)-is the head of the U.S. Department of Defence(DoD), concerned with the armed services and military matters.
(Attorney General)- the mail legal advisor to the government.
Each position is appointed by the President.......

1 comment:

  1. heyy I really like your blog I am in the same part of frame work as you Function actually I am the team tigers and I am working on the same blog ass this David and Rachil assigned it to us but if u wanna comment me back Nice Blog

    ReplyDelete