BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Researching.......


Well as of today I really set forth and tried to get most of the research done for my game. The research basically revolved around the views or opinions of each state towards a certain major issue in recently or NOW.. For instance Gay Marriage is one of billions of major issues tarring America apart, or the issue that deals with protection against Illegal Immigration. Basically very well known issues that our users of our game can relate with... I didnt get finished looking up every states opinion, because it takes a lot of energy finiding an issue that greatly impacts certain states. Well I did get down to Calorado... (I went in ABC order)Well heres a pic that deals with my game---->

1 comment:

  1. I believe research is one of the hardest parts (along with the coding X.x). Working on mine at the moment and I'm at a loss on where to begin kinda. Sounds like yours is going fairly well, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete