BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving farwell

Let me start out by saying "THANKSGIVING!! WOOO!!" Sense I got that out of my system, lets discuss my progress. So far I've done everything to keep myself caught up in Globaloria. I've filled in numerous projects pages, and created my own team page (Surreal_Monkey). Just to dumb it down a bit, I've done eve-ry-thing."Do I feel comfortable with what I've accomplished?", yes I have no regrets about my work. I do plan on getting ahead by drawing consept art for my game, and many other things just like that over break. Basically I'm going to do a whole bunch of brainstorming. Once I get back however I'm going to go ahead and draw most of the characters/scenes on flash, or some how draw-scan-then upload onto my computer (If that makes complete sence to the readers).

No comments:

Post a Comment