( This picture can explain the overall concept I'm looking for, but its not going to be as *Detailed* as I would like it to be. Just the whole surreal concept for the game make it more attractive, thus make my game my game more appealing to the users.)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Strengths & Weaknesses
I really don't think I'll have to much problems with flash, because the overall coding for my game will just be key movement. Also most of the enemies will have only certain directions that they will move in (For ex: the Mushrooms in "Mario" only move back and forth). My graphic design capabilities I guess could be my greatest strength, so I really don't thing I'll have to much problems with that. I really can only see myself having a little problem with keeping my flash coding organized for certain moving objects and etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment