BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Push to finish

Well today..... or again I worked on researching major issues for the game. It ended up with me almost, and when I mean almost I mean I just need to find three more major issues. By now Im going to need a five hour energy just to keep pushing forward. That reminds me Matt wasn't here to help, because he had some sort of competition to do. Another thing we only have about one and a half weeks to complete this totally so Im going to have to speed up, or do some work at home (That a Graphic designer/ researcher can do). Besides that everything just peachy, but I was extremely tired (end of the week for ya') so that made it somewhat difficult. Well thats it and im signing off... cya

No comments:

Post a Comment