BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Moving right along

Well today I finished cropping the much needed Map along with cutting out the appropriate regions, and I started on putting together the questions for the game. O' and if any of you would like to see the map/region Matt and I uploaded them to our team page so go check em' out!! Also I did manage to go ahead and upload the civic blog prompt, and answer this weeks civics blog prompt. Another important thing.. To any of Globalorias leaders there's a student who has been leaving harassing comments on many of my classmates pages his user name is Mattp , also he has been changing and basically screwing up some of my classmates wiki pages. I really think this has to be fixed or hes going to end up totally deleting every ones wiki pages. P.S. I wasn't meaning to be a snitch or anything, but it needs to be fixed lol. Well that's sums up my class period... I will CYA tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment