BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

:O half way done?

Well today I realized im going to put full effort just to make an impact on these questions. I mean I worked all day and I got about half of the work done...... I know it sounds like a whole bunch of work that I finished, and It is lol. Yeah well I did get a bunch done like for example I did upload every part of the map... Now I did say that the last time, but evidently I didnt upload one piece of info. Also Matt and I did quit a bit to the game itself, for example we put the updated map and regions up. Plus Matt finished the preloader, so today was quit a successful day.. XD well another thing I did almost finish with the questions but I still have a little bit to do. Well Im leaving CYA later.

No comments:

Post a Comment