BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Prototype along with some cheese.

Yeah ignore the title I just felt different by putting the cheese part. Besides that Matt was here to help work on the Prototype......uumm I finished the title page along with the loading bar. Matt and I thought it would be more interesting to play and look at if we had it Cartoonized (don't ask me if that's a real word). I honestly would have to agree with the whole cartoon thing because it makes the whole feel of the game more fun. Besides that Jazz ( Yeah I said Jazz-definition: Stuff ) Matt and I put up a pic for the team profile. O'' I almost forgot to tell you guys Matt and I will be or trying to design this game without using any pics from the Internet so if you see one that's familiar tell Matt or I.

No comments:

Post a Comment