BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Paper Prototype...Anyone?

Alright I started Matt's and My Prototype.. So far it looks great. BUT (yeah I know not supposed to use that at the beginning) I feel as if I didn't get a whole lot done.......... Again all looks good so. Another thing is I had to think more on the design so Yeah that probably might of sucked down the time I had. Also It was really hard for one mind to come up with most of the creativity since Matt was gone to some sort of Quiz Bowl........ Again Everything today was simply creativity. One thing I still need to do is go over it with Matt, (MATT IF YOU SEE THIS.. HEEEEYYYY!!!) Ok Well got two min. till dismissal so CYA.

1 comment:

  1. Well, we will discuss it and what not. And don't you get mad just because I was off being smart haha :). Anyways, I'm back as you can see, so we shall discuss and work more on it as time goes by.

    ReplyDelete