BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Aww Prototype

OK the past couple of days Matt and I have been really pushing this prototype along really far...... the thing that I noticed today is that I'm trying to put to much detail in it which means that I'm wasting time when I could of easily finished it about two classes ago. Besides that I feel as if that Light at the End of the Tunnel keeps getting bigger and bigger so I guess im starting to feel more relaxed and more in controll in this Prototype Project. Alright I really think I can get about all of it done over break but I really dont want to from the fact of Thanksgiving and Hunting and all. But Im going to have to suck it up I guess.......Well Im going to logg off and Everyone have a Great Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. You two are a fabulous twosome! You work so well together and express such appreciation for each other's talents. Your commitment to Globaloria is a model for other students as you wholeheartedly accept the confines & challenges of this teaching method. Good job!

    ReplyDelete