Today I basically researched more about both the newly presented Competition on creating a Civics game and I looked at the rules and etc. Besides that I was thinking about the competition about since we were presented with it.. O and that leads me to who visited us two days ago, or what seems to me as the big fish, top of the food chain, or the head honchos of
Globaloria. OK back on the research/Competition my teammate (A.K.A Matt or
Matticus) and I discussed what our civics game can both be and teach. What we came up with was a
RTS game designed to teach whom plays it the importance of the Election and the process itself. So heads up everyone this is going to be EPIC!!! Alright well I gotta go...
It will be interesting to see what direction your election game will take. I'm sure there is a lot online to use as background research -what goes into an election anyway? What is the role of the media? How do the parties work? Popular vote? Electoral college? Who's running?
ReplyDelete...by the way, do you have a recommendation of who I should vote for?