Yes the Title says it all, Matt and I kind of made a rough draft for it. Hoping our Proposal would sound really professional and all we about worded the thing about a dozen times (or what I feel it took us to finish it). Besides that I kind of looked around for some online game videos that I could picture as being some-what similar to ours....... And that actually has a link (if I posted the right one) it should be under my CHOOSING A TOPIC project thing under MY PROJECTS. I havnt watched the whole vid yet so dont nag to me as it being totally different from what Mat and I said it would be like....so You should already know what the other half of what i did today was..(choosing a topic). Besides that I havnt done anything else..... ♥☻☺♦♣♠○◘•♀♪♂îè∞p:☻αàS■@↓Ä ----- Matt did this with the ALT codes..lol
No comments:
Post a Comment