BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Function Blog: 5/18/10

While creating my game there were some aspects that I didn't get the time to do. There were things that both Matt and I really thought deserved to be in the game, for example a mini game inside the actual game. We thought this would be a great way to keep the game more interesting, but sadly the idea was thrown out of the window due to our "snow weeks". The only way I could describe the what the mini game would be used for is simply to be a "Point Booster", or just some sort of final addition to the game. The mini game itself would be based off of any type classic platform genre, and be relatively simple. Besides that there was many other possibilities for the game, but sadly were becoming to problematic. That about sums up my function blog thank you for your time.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for a great game, even though not as complete as you might have wished. You were a fabulous team, on-task, efficient, great Globaloria students. Nick, you have done some in-depth research on your topic. I will be excited to see what you will accomplish next year. Without your buddy Matticus, I believe that you will be challenged to master Flash yourself. Maybe Matt will be available for email consults??? Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and yes it will be challenging without Matticus for sure!

    ReplyDelete