BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Moving right along.......:D


Well today was a quiet day for my Globaloria class, because our class room was stolen by teachers!!! Not really just took away from our control for awhile i guess :p, but besides that Matts and my Demo is coming together nicely. I just finished some graphics for our XP flag ( a flag that will show that amount of Points or Votes you have) and next time Matt and I will finish uploading a map that will play a real big role in our game...... so I believe once I do that it will knock the demo to a couple more graphics.... Well Im suprised we had school today, because it looks like we have a foot of snow outside (not kidding). Well heres a photo to help you enjoy your day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment