BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ideas :D

Today was basically filled with thinking of different ways to earn points or "Votes" for Matts and my game. I had a small bunch of ideas, but I think if I would of messed around with it more I most likely have a verity of point gain stuff (if that makes sense). Also I had some pretty interesting ideas for graphics and such.......... and a couple of inside mini game Ideas. O" and Matt and I decided to start early on the Demo so we should have it prepared in a month 1/2 and still have time to go over it for check up. Well Im running low on time CYA :D

1 comment:

  1. Your team does a great job of keeping the end in sight, and then planning accordingly!

    REMINDER - please add back in your blog log connections to the rest of the class. Adding Mr. Allder & Mr. Warfield is always a plus.

    ReplyDelete