Just like any other blog my title has a meaning or most of the time it does. Today we started off the class with a very needed inspirational talk with the class. I really got a lot out of the talk mostly pointers, but it was a very crucial part of today's class. Besides that I tried to go around and find out how to put a background on Matt's and My Team Page, but sadly I didn't find anything except a couple of Team Pages that give me ideas of how I would like ours done. One of these Team Pages had a very symmetrical theme to it....Which I thought seemed very interesting to see. O'' also I updated my profile a few times, and I'm most likely going to do a little bit more updating after I finish my blog. Um well it looks like I ran out of material to put on my blog so Ill talk to whom ever is following my blogs....... BYE :D
No comments:
Post a Comment